When you begin to understand your personal rhythm, you become the "Best Version of Yourself."
You have your own personal rhythm and you need to work within that rhythm, to achieve balance in every area of your life. No matter what season of life you are in, you will learn to understand what works for you, and what doesn't.
"Best Version of Yourself"
is all about you!
You will gain clarity into what is real, what is a priority, and what is necessary.
You will learn to stop comparing yourself to others and live your own personal rhythm.
You will learn what throws off your rhythm and balance, as well as, how to adjust when this happens.
This day-long retreat will offer you:
- Tools and exercises that will lead you in discovering the "best version of yourself."
- Questions for group and one-on-one discussions.
- Journaling thoughts, with opportunities for self-reflection.
You will have a day of good conversation, personal growth and sharing with like-minded women.
We will have lunch together, laugh together, and learn from one another.
A great way to spend the day!
Date: Saturday, October 26, 2019
Time: 9:30am to 4:30pm
Place: 1620B Chanterelle Drive, McKinleyville, CA
Make checks payable to: A Woman's Path
Mail check to: 1620B Chanterelle Drive, McKinleyville, CA 95519
- Please bring a journal and pen.
- Lunch and beverages will be served.
- Please click Registration to fill out the form, so I may contact you.
- Please click and read Registration Policies for Local Retreats.
- If you have any questions, please call me at 707-496-0810, or click Contact and fill out the form.